Venue: Agrobioinstitute, 8 bul. Dragan Tzankov, Sofia, Bulgaria
Topic: Plants-biodiversity and use
You can meet scientists from:
- Agrobioinstitute (ABI), Sofia, Agricultural Academy
- Institute of cryobiology and food technology (ICFT), Sofia, Academy
- Institute of ornamental plants (IOP), Negovan, Agricultural Academy
- Biological faculty(BF), Sofia University
- Scientific presentations for plants, ABI, Sofia
- Scientific presentations for phytopathogens, ABI, Sofia
- Hands-on experiments-with scientists from ABI, ICFT, students from BF, SU
- Plant products for human health, ICFT, Sofia
- Flower exhibition and market, IOP, Negovan
- Planting of seedlings of valuable plant species, ABI, Sofia
- Art workshops for children-ABI, Sofia
- Photo-, video- and art-contests, ABI, Sofia
- Guided tours to laboratory premisses of ABI and Joint Genomic Center of BF
- Quizz for plants biodiversity and use
Free of charge entrance!!!
So be there! To become a scientist for one day, to participate in scientific activities and, above all, to have fun!
Project “FRESH” for European Researchers’ Night is supported by EC on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.